Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm Sorry, But Sometimes I'm Pretty Funny





Lord knows we've all heard enough about a certain golfer and the recent discoveries of his many moral transgressions; I know I am (so much so that I'm not even going to mention his name until it is absolutely necessary). Combine that with a small problem I have with making mildly inappropriate jokes about not-entirely-appropriate-in-the-workplace topics, and this happened...
Today, there was a lady in the store looking for games for her Wii, and she wanted to know if we sold the Sports Package that comes with the system. After letting her know that you can't by that collection independent of the system, I tried to help her find other titles that had multiple sports/games on one disc. From there I started to point out other sports games which led to this:

Lady: "Well, I think I'm going to pass on the Tiger Woods."
Me: "Hm. I think you might be in the minority there."

Win: me.

fin

No comments:

Post a Comment